Monday, October 4, 2010

2 Months!



Cole is 2 months old today! The first two weeks seemed to take forever, but I think that is due completely to the fact that all you do the first two weeks is feed them, change their diapers, and sleep whenever you can. But since, wow, has the time flown!

Cole has been on a couple of road trips already. He's been through Groff family initiation- Garrett style! And he has learned that his mama is the only thing that matters! ;)

We are still waking up at night, usually around 2 or 3 then again around 5. I'm used to it by now, but it does catch up with me every few days and I draaaaag. I am hoping he starts skipping the 2 o'clock feeding soon...Garrett and Ethan were already done with that by now.

By the way...I have a love obsession with the owls that are on baby clothes, baby decorations, etc... If we had done a true nursery for Cole, we would have definitely decked it out in owls!

Enjoy these videos of Coley-Coley doing what he does best...playing and talking!




No comments:

Post a Comment