
My days this school year are spent with my two littlest men.
Bottles, diaper changes, naps, and the latest giggles from Cole!
Diego, Mickey, toys, messes, snacks, cuddles, and the normal craziness from Garrett!
Paper writing, book reading, laundry, and housework in there too.
What I find interesting is how I am busier off of work than I am while working. I may even feel more exhausted after a day with these two little guys than I did with 28 third graders.
Today is Wednesday already. I find myself saying that just about every week. You know those never ending weeks that feel like the weekend is never coming? Yeah...I haven't had one of those since May! Why in the world do my weeks speed by during a time that I would be perfectly happy for them to crawl by?
I would love the time to crawl while Cole is talking to me and giggling at me.
I would love the time to crawl while Garrett says "Mama, you're my mama, mama!" or "You're funny mama!"
Needless to say, I'd love the time to crawl while I am trying to make my way through the week's worth of assignments too!
However fast or slow its going to go...I am enjoying every minute of this school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment