Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fuzzy Peach!



There is this place in Wilmington that we just love! Its called Fuzzy Peach and it is the coolest place. It is a frozen yogurt bar where you make your own "creation" (Ethan's word) with frozen yogurt and your choice of many different kinds of toppings. So yummy and so much fun for the boys!


Such a fun atmosphere! Kevin and I decided that we want to open something like this in Jacksonville. Too bad I don't have the time to put into running a business, because I'd really love to do it!


They weigh your cup at the end to determine your price and Ethan kept adding more and more. I told him he had enough stuff on his and he said "Wait! I am trying to make it weigh a million pounds!" No thank you Ethan, because your million pounds of ice cream are going to just end up in the garbage can! Garrett only cared about the candy, so it was a great choice to just let him share.

No comments:

Post a Comment