Monday, August 15, 2011

It's 6:30...


Do you know where your baby's at!?



The past few days, around 6:30, Cole goes missing. We will all be upstairs unwinding in the loft after dinner and the boys kind of go back and forth from the loft to their rooms which are the only doors we will leave open for them. I notice that Cole is awfully quiet and not nearby, so I go looking for him to find him on his floor next to his crib, pulling his blanket out. He then walks around with it, making sure that we notice that he is ready for bed.

Cole never took a pacifier, which was odd after the big boys did. Instead, he found comfort in his blankie. And only a particular fuzzy blanket that I have two of luckily. He doesn't put the blankie in his mouth, but touches it to his lips where I guess he thinks he's sucking on it. It's about the cutest thing ever!

So we read his cue and go ahead and get him to bed. But usually during the bedtime routine of the big boys, he ends up waking up. He actually only wakes up for about 10 minutes, hangs out with his brothers, sees them off to bed and the goes down nicely, with blanket on mouth!





No comments:

Post a Comment