There is no picture to go with this post because really, any picture paired with the content of this entry would just be disgusting.
Who would've thought my life would revolve around pee?
Boys + Pee =Nastiness.
The kid's bathroom smells like a port-a-potty, and its NOT because I don't clean it. It is due to the activities occurring in our house lately.
Our recent pee-tivities:
- Garrett has an obsession with the act of peeing. He sees Ethan going to the bathroom and tries to share the toilet. I have heard the blood-curdling scream come from the bathroom when Ethan was doing more than peeing, yelling "Garrett is peeing on my butt," as Garrett stood at the back of the toilet and tried to share with Ethan while laughing an evil little laugh.
- Garrett CAN.NOT. get pee into the toilet. Shower curtain? Trash can? Wall? Floor? You name it...it's there...I clean it up...and it's there again. We have made the rule "You have to sit to pee" now, but to no avail...
- Garrett asks me continuously if he can pee in a cup. Pee in a cup!? Why? Well, maybe he'd have better luck getting the pee IN the cup. Maybe I should put a cup in the bathroom for him to pee into and then pour into the toilet. But I'm sure he would mess that up somehow, I can see someone accidentally drinking pee. And how would I explain to his future wife the reason why he pees in cups. HA!
- Ethan has recently peed his bed. Twice in one week. What? Its like contagious pee syndrome. Do I need to buy pull ups for him TOO?
- Ethan woke up this morning to tell me that he had, and I quote, "An episode of sleep-moving." So I ask kind of like sleep walking? DUH MOM! He went on to explain that he was dreaming that he was at the toilet and pulled his "peep" out and went pee....only to discover he was laying on his back in his bed and the pee was making a looping stream over his head.
- And we can't leave Cole out. But not much unexpected there. At least his pee is contained. At this point, I'd rather change a bunch of diapers than bleach stale pee out of the bathroom every day.
This is exactly why Matthew still sits to pee.....I don't want to clean it up. :)
ReplyDelete