Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trouble

About one night a week, work has been enough, the pregnancy is kicking my butt, and life with the boys has me so tired that I have to do this...


Lay on the couch while the boys play.
(Cell phone pic by E-E)

Sometimes I drift in and out of sleep while they watch TV and play right there in the loft.

BUT...


(30 week pic taken by E-E and nakey Garrett decided to sneak in! Check out the cheesy grin on his face!)


When you have sneaky little trouble like this running around...its not exactly peaceful. Garrett decided tonight while they played that mommy's face was a road. I heard him come up to me and say "Awwww mommy so tute!" Then proceed to drive his car on my face. He also decided I needed goldfish crackers to eat, and a new hair do. So after about twenty minutes of attempted rest with trouble around, it was over!

1 comment:

  1. Even without a pregnancy I have those days/evenings.

    You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete