I remembered this as I was walking into Marshall's tonight. While in Marshall's I decided I might as well check the bedding since I've been looking for months and forgot to order the one that I 'settled' on from Penney's. The comforter and shams that would have been $200 even after the 20% off.
I walked back and saw this comforter set and thought it was the perfect colors but wasn't completely sold on it. I was looking for something a bit more casual and plain. But as I looked at it more and realized it came with the following:
~Comforter
~Skirt
~2 King Shams
~2 Euro Shams (Odd shape I've never seen before...can I buy these pillows!?)
~2 SETS of sheets!
~Coverlet
~3 Decorative Pillows
~2 Plush white bath robes (WEIRD!)
All of this for $109.99!! So I asked myself do I like it because I like it or because its a good deal? Tyler was next door at Old Navy and I called her over to check it out and she approved...so I got it!
The deal was great and I actually do like it! I think it takes away from my curtains a bit which are my favorite part of the room, but I think it works and sometimes the deal is just too good to pass up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment