Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nothing


We did nothing today! We lounged around in my bed until 9:00, then had waffles for breakfast. The boys watched TV and played while I organized a few things and did a load of laundry. Frozen pizza for lunch, followed by a nice long nap! We went outside and the boys played while I cleaned out the garage. The plan was to make room for my classroom items but without giving up my parking space in the garage, I am not sure that is going to happen. Its straightened up though. It was freakishly hot outside so after about an hour and a half out there, it was time to come in! The boys are crabby and driving each other crazy, so it is bath time and bed time. A day of nothing may have sounded wonderful, but my two little monsters have been arguing and fighting a lot lately, so I am not sure it did them any good...or me for that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment