Game Night

After two and a half months of Kevin being away, I finally went out and left the boys at home with a babysitter! I went to game night at a friend's house with people from church and had a great time. It was great to not only get out without children, but to have the chance to get to know people better and make new friends too. We ate yummy appetizers and played Cranium. Ethan and Garrett stayed home with a babysitter that has watched them one other time. She came at last minute's notice, they had fun, and Garrett went to bed with no trouble. I let Ethan stay up with her, but he was definitely tired when I got home. It was nice to get home and not have to deal with dishes or bedtime! I will definitely get a sitter again before two and a half months goes by again.
No comments:
Post a Comment