Couldn't pick just one today! We started our day with a trip to breakfast. Garrett was himself and the meal ended with me telling Ethan to remind me next time that fast food is the only going out we can do. We went to Target to make daddy his first box! I forgot how expensive that is! After that, we went and played at the park. The weather finally warmed up enough to comfortably play outside. The boys loved it, had to take Garrett away screaming. I think he would have stayed all day. He fell asleep instantly in the car and before long, Ethan was asleep too. When we got home, Garrett went down for a nap and I began to work on some school work until we heard a knock at the door. It was a box! We were only expecting one box but didn't plan on it arriving for at least another week! Ethan and I opened it up and...it was the boys' daddy dolls! Ethan was so excited! I was ready for a nap and surprisingly, the kid that never wants to nap wanted to take one too just so he could cuddle with his "daddy." I set Garrett's aside and we went to sleep. Garrett slept for 3 hours! I went in to wake him up so we could still have a normal bed time tonight. I put the daddy doll next to him and as he woke he looked kind of confused. He realized what it was and sat up and kissed it. They are both asleep right now with their daddys! I am awake waiting for a call from daddy...its been a few days and I might just be getting a bit emotional over that!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
A Mini Daddy!
Couldn't pick just one today! We started our day with a trip to breakfast. Garrett was himself and the meal ended with me telling Ethan to remind me next time that fast food is the only going out we can do. We went to Target to make daddy his first box! I forgot how expensive that is! After that, we went and played at the park. The weather finally warmed up enough to comfortably play outside. The boys loved it, had to take Garrett away screaming. I think he would have stayed all day. He fell asleep instantly in the car and before long, Ethan was asleep too. When we got home, Garrett went down for a nap and I began to work on some school work until we heard a knock at the door. It was a box! We were only expecting one box but didn't plan on it arriving for at least another week! Ethan and I opened it up and...it was the boys' daddy dolls! Ethan was so excited! I was ready for a nap and surprisingly, the kid that never wants to nap wanted to take one too just so he could cuddle with his "daddy." I set Garrett's aside and we went to sleep. Garrett slept for 3 hours! I went in to wake him up so we could still have a normal bed time tonight. I put the daddy doll next to him and as he woke he looked kind of confused. He realized what it was and sat up and kissed it. They are both asleep right now with their daddys! I am awake waiting for a call from daddy...its been a few days and I might just be getting a bit emotional over that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment