We have made it a week! It actually is kind of unbelievable looking back. Bedtimes haven't gotten easier. Ethan asking questions about when daddy will call or telling me he misses daddy haven't slowed. Garrett getting in trouble then crying for da-da might be getting worse! He decided to run around naked tonight. I kept asking him if he needed to pee and he went on the potty once! I asked him again a bit later and he informed me "Me pee-pee en da-da home." GREAT...does that mean no potty training until July or August? That'd be just like Garrett!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Cheeeese!
We have made it a week! It actually is kind of unbelievable looking back. Bedtimes haven't gotten easier. Ethan asking questions about when daddy will call or telling me he misses daddy haven't slowed. Garrett getting in trouble then crying for da-da might be getting worse! He decided to run around naked tonight. I kept asking him if he needed to pee and he went on the potty once! I asked him again a bit later and he informed me "Me pee-pee en da-da home." GREAT...does that mean no potty training until July or August? That'd be just like Garrett!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment