As most of you know, I found Pinterest in 2o11 which gave me a little bit of a hobby and made me think I have craft skills. Guess my junior high years in Creative Crafters paid off. Ha! Anyway, when I came up with the Photo Booth idea for our Christmas cards, I was very excited to bust that craftiness out and combine it with my lack of photoshop skills. To my surprise, it came out kinda cute.

But while I spent hours trying to get the right photo card/photo printing website combination to get the type of print I was looking for (ended up putting it together myself because no one had exactly what I was picturing), I came across these cards:
Which I thought were super cute. Kind of Christmas letter-ish without too much to read. Like I said though, I had an idea in mind and was set on it. But I think that this will be the perfect way to sum up everything that I probably missed the chance to blog about during 2011.10. Kevin and I celebrated 8 years of wedded bliss!
9. Took a family trip to Disney World (minus Cole).
8. Many road trips to Atlanta to visit Nani and Papi.
7. Ethan and Garrett spent a week with Nani and Papi alone.
6. Cole turned 1!
5. Ethan started First Grade!
4. Ethan had his first sleepover party for his 7th birthday.
3. Garrett started Preschool!
2. I started my internship as an Assistant Principal
1. Kevin began working toward his next deployment. (Not an exciting highlight, but one that has impact on the family, nonetheless.)
It really has been a fast, busy, and joyful year. We are excited for Christmas and for the time together at home as a family!
No comments:
Post a Comment