Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Homework!


We have entered the world of real homework. I rush around getting dinner going, motivating Ethan to do his homework, helping Garrett feel like he gets to do homework too, and trying to hush a crying baby as Ethan reads his math problem aloud over it all. I am certain it doesn't get any easier or less hectic, but the time spent from 5:45 until 7:30 working on homework, eating dinner, and talking about our days has been great. I may regret this later when it's calculus and essay writing, but I am enjoying addition facts and sentence writing and the quality time we spend all together each night.

This is Ethan's family project from last week that had to show which states he's lived in, have clothes that showed things he liked, and have a face and hair drawn on. He decided on the race car theme since he was called Speed Man for so long and we decided a picture of him was better than a drawn on face.

No comments:

Post a Comment