Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I can find a way to blame ANYTHING on my children!

Since having these three monkeys, the one place that gets no attention is our bedroom! My house could be completely immaculate but the master bedroom...not so much!

You are probably wondering how I can turn this into being my children's fault...

Well, here it goes:

I never lost all of the baby weight from my kids, so after each pregnancy, I save a few favorite pairs of pants hoping that one day soon I will fit into them. Well, this along with my addiction to shopping turned into large collection of multiple wardrobes that eventually (about 2 years ago) tore the rack right out of the wall. Kevin fixed it, I didn't learn, Kevin fixed it again. Third time about 6 months ago (which I swear happened WHILE Garrett was playing hide and seek in there), I had enough (and my wardrobe wasn't shrinking). So we decided that we would find out about having our closet redone with more organization and stronger materials. After waiting on a contractor to call us back with a quote, we decided to just do it ourselves. We love the finished product but another reason our room gets ignored is due to the fact that the kiddos make crazy messes everywhere and by the time I'm done and see my closet mess, no more cleaning for me! So hopefully we can keep up with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment