Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summertime Fun


After the worst night of sleep ever last night, I thought for sure we'd be in the house all day. I attempted to lay on the couch this morning and get some rest that I missed last night but all the boys did was argue, fight, scream, yell, etc... I finally sat them down and laid down the law and surprisingly, it was a great day after that. No more doors being slammed in each other's faces, no more screaming "My E-E won't share with me!" We'll see how long it lasts though!


We headed out to get lunch and groceries but after lunch Garrett fell asleep so we came home for naps. Ethan was itching to go play outside so while Garrett still slept, I let Ethan go ahead and go out. The ice cream truck came and Ethan acted like it was Christmas or something. Never seen so much excitement. So we woke Garrett up to give him his Batman ice cream and they were satisfied for a couple hours. We then all went outside and our neighbors invited us over to swim. The boys had a great time in the pool and used up just enough energy to get through a grocery shop without ANY of our normal problems!


Definitely needed a day like what today turned out to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment