Keep up!


You would think that a 37 week pregnant mama would be struggling to keep up with an energetic 5 year old and 2 year old, but today they are struggling to keep up with me! Sure, its hot outside but COME ON! After a night and morning of pretty good, regular contractions, I decided that this baby thing might be happening sooner than later. I decided to head out to Target pretty much just to walk around and see if I could get things going. The boys whined about the heat on the way in to Target, complained of being tired while in there, and kept just asking to go home. Tonight, once it cooled off, we went outside to play and Garrett wanted to go for a walk in the wagon. Before making it halfway around the neighborhood, Ethan was whining that he was out of breath. Good to know that apparently I'm not as miserable as I could be!
No comments:
Post a Comment