Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our Evening...

We ordered pizza tonight and Tyler and David came over so David could put the crib together for us. Yay for great friends! Garrett was having a hard time waiting for them to arrive and for the pizza, so he asked for a snack and I gave in...



But when he was finished he refused to put his wrapper in the garbage. He chose time out for a quite a long period of time instead of throwing the garbage away. But as soon as Tyler and David walked in, he decided that throwing the garbage away was important after all.



David put the crib together and I took out the bedding! The boys were excited about it and Garrett wanted to get in. I didn't let him because I don't want to start that!



I finished Garrett's books last night (above) and finished Ethan's tonight! Making big progress! No pictures of Ethan's room until I get it painted though.





Then David tried to help Ethan ride his four wheeler since mama is too scared to pull it out. We listened to the directions Kevin left me on his phone but something wasn't working right. We think the battery must be dead, but have to wait for a call from daddy to ask about a charger, etc... The boys had fun just putting the helmet on and sitting on it though! David tossed the boys around and got them all worn out before they left and after showers, they are quietly sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment