What better way to end the weekend when its almost 100 degrees outside? At the movies! Garrett has an obsession with
We are entering the last week of school, which is followed by a workday on Friday and Monday and that's it! I'm so excited that it will be June 15th once done and that June should be over fairly quickly. We have a pretty solid return date at this point and despite the fact that its later than we had hoped, we are slowly feeling like it is getting closer. Between awaiting the arrival of the baby and the daddy, we will stay pretty busy for the month and a half after school is out!
If you have an iPhone, I would like to send you a promo code for one of my iPhone Birth Announcement Apps. http://www.dawnkempf.com
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I met while we were both in the Navy. Of course we had to do it a little differently. I was on the ship, he was waiting on the pier. Then he was stationed in GITMO while I was home with our daughter. He missed her first Christmas, first steps, first words, etc.
Contact me at info@dawnkempf.com if you are interested.