Saturday, June 26, 2010

Getting Closer...

No that's not a basketball under my shirt!

Almost 36 weeks! I had a baby shower to go to today, so the neighbor watched the boys for a couple hours and I got out and enjoyed the afternoon. We came home and took much needed naps, as I actually haven't taken one the entire summer break yet! We've been too busy! After naps, we went and got some things we needed from Target, had dinner, and got milkshakes on our way home, then came home to put laundry away and that kind of stuff.

Time kind of seems to be dragging lately, we are about 40 days away from a Homecoming and as close as that seems compared to the almost 200 we've done, we are just ready for it to be over! We need to find something to occupy our time for the next few weeks for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment