After a few very tolerable hours of driving, we have arrived at our stopping point. Had a bit of a glitch with the hotel reservations, but it was all good when we got here and even though the outside may look like a dump, its not too bad!
Garrett didn't stop talking the whole way. He said the following things about 100x each:
~Me want to go on a plane.
~Its otay mommy, you can drive, me see nani tonight.
~Why you lock my window mommy?
~Why my door not open?
Ethan watched his movie and colored the whole way. He spilled about 100 crayons on the floor and I'm just hoping we found them all so I don't find liquid crayon in the future. Kind of hard to check after him at this point in the pregnancy.
On to Nani and Papi tomorrow! Hoping for another smooth half of a trip!
Garrett didn't stop talking the whole way. He said the following things about 100x each:
~Me want to go on a plane.
~Its otay mommy, you can drive, me see nani tonight.
~Why you lock my window mommy?
~Why my door not open?
Ethan watched his movie and colored the whole way. He spilled about 100 crayons on the floor and I'm just hoping we found them all so I don't find liquid crayon in the future. Kind of hard to check after him at this point in the pregnancy.
On to Nani and Papi tomorrow! Hoping for another smooth half of a trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment