Friday, June 11, 2010

Daddy Daddy Daddy



Before you think that I only ever post videos of Garrett...it is because Ethan never really wants to be in them. He's at a weird stage right now...no skype with nana and papa, no pictures, no videos. I think he's too cool for it all.

Garrett was doing a funny dance this morning and tried to get a video for daddy but he got shy and decided to act like a doggy instead. The video ended up being a little too big to email to Kevin so I thought I'd post here instead.

Garrett is talking about daddy more and more every day. Good thing we are getting closer to a return or I think the kid would get pretty frustrated.

Today's daddy discussions:

~The scale is broke (no I didn't break it!) and Garrett said that daddy will fix it when he gets home.
~We were walking out of Target and Garrett tried doing his swing from our arms trick again, as soon as I said no he said "Oh when daddy gets home, YEAH, me do that when daddy gets home!"
~Daddy is going to take Garrett and Ethan to get Taco Bell when he gets home.
~Garrett wanted to get the pool that had a daddy on the box because it was HIS daddy, of course.
~We can't go visit nana and papa until daddy can go with us.

That boy needs his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment