Monday, June 14, 2010

Child Proof Locks

Tonight I'm thankful to whatever genius invented childproof locks.

I never had a reason to be thankful for such a thing because my oldest child was not a dare devil.

My second child, however, has noticed lately that the doors lock automatically when I put the car in gear and asks "Why you lock the doors mommy?" And occasionally pulled the lock up and pushed it back down while driving.

Silly me, I thought that's where his fascination ended.

Until tonight. Driving 55 down the highway and my car starts beeping at me. Then I notice it...


So I pull over and go back there to figure out the child lock and see him...


Arms out. Shirt off.

What was he going to do...have a nake nake party in the middle of the road?

I have one problem fixed...no more door being opened while driving. But the arm thing, not so sure how to solve that one.

Crazy Kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment