Confession:
When your husband is gone, you've got two little monkeys running around, a full time job, and another monkey baking in the oven, you aren't the best at keeping up with things like bath time, etc...
Did I ever let a film of filth build up on the little monkeys...absolutely not! But did I let a few days go between baths...of course!
Did I ever give them dirty clothes to wear to school/daycare...no way! But did I tell Ethan he had to come downstairs to the dryer with me to get a clean uniform..uh huh!
So maybe tonight was only their sixth bath in the six months he's been gone (exaggeration), and maybe Ethan told me that he just brushed his teeth last night when I told him to brush his teeth, but the summer has gotten us into quite a routine rather than "I'm exhausted...time for bed!"
Actually, I don't think it has anything to do with routine. The days are going by soooo slow, we need something to do, so why not bathe the dirty boys, right!?


Baths have been every other night for my three since they were babies, unless it is a must.
ReplyDeleteEthan's behavior reminds me so much of Kevin - so silly.