Today was a "One step forward, two steps back" kind of day for sure. But fore some reason, I didn't realize it was that kind of day until it was too late.
-Made pancakes for breakfast and burnt them while cleaning the ant off the kitchen table.
-Yes, ant on the table! Found they are getting in through a crack by the back door. So I began cleaning the whole kitchen to make sure they were all gone.
-Got the whole kitchen cleaned and scrubbed from top to bottom then the mail came.
-Mom sent me a box of things we've left and some pictures dad had of mine since they are trying to clean for a possible move, little did she know, I am on an organization kick and now I have to find a home for them.
-Went to take the box out to the garbage and knocked the glass candle holder with potpourri in the bottom of it off the counter onto my clean kitchen floor. Glass everywhere!
-Left to go get ant spray and lunch, but emptied out the week's collection of toys out of the car first.
-Within two minutes of handing Garrett his lunch, he had dropped and spilled his Sprite all over the clean car.
-Bought a couple of plants to plant and got home to realize I can't find a shovel! This was only after the plants rolled all over the back of the car first, leaving mulch and dirt everywhere.
-Garrett found melted chocolate in the back of his bike!
-Began to clean up/organize the loft only to have Ethan and Garrett throw things OVER the ledge that I needed them to bring down to my clean downstairs for me.
Needless to say, we ordered sandwiches from a local pizza place and I'm planning for a very early bed time.
-Made pancakes for breakfast and burnt them while cleaning the ant off the kitchen table.
-Yes, ant on the table! Found they are getting in through a crack by the back door. So I began cleaning the whole kitchen to make sure they were all gone.
-Got the whole kitchen cleaned and scrubbed from top to bottom then the mail came.
-Mom sent me a box of things we've left and some pictures dad had of mine since they are trying to clean for a possible move, little did she know, I am on an organization kick and now I have to find a home for them.
-Went to take the box out to the garbage and knocked the glass candle holder with potpourri in the bottom of it off the counter onto my clean kitchen floor. Glass everywhere!
-Left to go get ant spray and lunch, but emptied out the week's collection of toys out of the car first.
-Within two minutes of handing Garrett his lunch, he had dropped and spilled his Sprite all over the clean car.
-Bought a couple of plants to plant and got home to realize I can't find a shovel! This was only after the plants rolled all over the back of the car first, leaving mulch and dirt everywhere.
-Garrett found melted chocolate in the back of his bike!
-Began to clean up/organize the loft only to have Ethan and Garrett throw things OVER the ledge that I needed them to bring down to my clean downstairs for me.
Needless to say, we ordered sandwiches from a local pizza place and I'm planning for a very early bed time.
No comments:
Post a Comment