Friday, May 7, 2010

Finally Friday


After what seemed like the longest week ever, it is finally Friday! I had a hair appointment today and finally got my color updated. I've been growing it out and had about an inch and a half of new growth. It felt great to just sit there without the boys for a bit. This picture was taken at 10:00 p.m....not the greatest...but had to update and didn't have a picture to update with.

Got a lot done at school today, even a multiplication ice cream party for the kiddos! We got things organized and cleaned up, and I left a list of to-dos for my assistant since I won't be there for our workday on Monday! More pampering is needed, so I took the day off!

I feel like my day off on Monday will help me get through the two weeks until Memorial day and that day off will help me get through the two weeks until its done for good!

I am 28 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good on most days. There are days where I definitely feel closer to the end than I am, but hopefully that will be better once school is out. I have my 28 week check up on Monday morning and have to do the wonderful one hour glucose test, but my Dr's office makes it worth my time by giving everyone a free 3D ultrasound during the one hour wait! Yay for giving the baby a nice sugary beverage then watching him jump around in there! Stay tuned for pictures!!

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You look great! Hopefully, 12 weeks goes fast!

    ReplyDelete