Sunday, April 25, 2010

Missing him...

As I think back to that sad January night almost four months ago, I remember dropping Kevin off and just SOBBING as we drove away. I remember Ethan just SOBBING until he fell asleep. At that point, we were sad because we just love having daddy around....



~Family outings
~Rough housing
~Family meals
~Movies
~Daily life as a whole family

But today...today I'm missing him for such selfish reasons.

~Being pregnant and lugging two kids around for four months gets tiring
~Being sick and alone just doesn't work
~Sleeping alone is no fun
~I want to sleep in on just one Saturday
~I want a date with my hubby!
~I want someone to hug ME!

I went to urgent care today and a great neighbor offered to keep the boys but I couldn't imagine sitting there in the waiting room alone so I took them with...oh how I would have loved to have Kevin there with me to keep them company. Garrett doesn't think mommies get sick...he did not understand the idea of mommy sitting on the exam table and got rather sad when I told him it was for me. Since he doesn't think I get sick, he still expects my FULL attention. They have been so sweet and so good to me, but they don't have an off switch when I'm sick. Ear infection and loud boys is excruciating!




No comments:

Post a Comment