Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yeah, Yeah!


Yes, I am aware of the fact that my "picture a day" blog has become more like a picture a month here recently! You kind of lose motivation when the internet connection in Afghanistan is subpar and Kevin is unable to check in on the blog, but I do know that far more people were looking forward to these blogs each day as well. Its been a busy few weeks so I will sum it up for everyone:
1. Dr. appt on Feb 17th: the doctor was a jerk and caused some major anxiety in me when I was trying to tell him about anxiety.
2. Psych appt on Feb 18th trying to improve the anxiety attacks I have been having.
3. 3D Ultrasound on Feb 20th. Was told for 20 minutes I was having a girl only to have the guy do his job a little more thoroughly and see that it was a boy. A terrible experience, tried to make it better with a trip to Wilmington for shopping but may not have helped completely.
4. Garrett's surgery on Feb 22nd. All went well but not a great addition to an emotional rollercoaster of a week!
5. Feb 23rd went to 3D ultrasound place and complained about the whole experience. Got my money back.
6. Feb 23rd-26th: Obsessively looked at DVD from ultrasound because that crazy man messed with my brain!
7. 3D Ultrasound in Wilmington on Feb 26th. What a fantastic experience! Confirmed it was a boy, but this was okay because she KNEW what she was doing and I got great pictures! I didn't have to drink 4 liters of water or stand on my head...it was amazing!
8. Life since Feb. 26th has been so much better. The boys and I have had lots of fun, spent a lot of time together doing different things and the best thing...I haven't had anxiety attacks since (okay well maybe a little bit yesterday before my interview at UNCW for the Master's in School Admin program!)

Anyway, I will attempt to keep this blog up to date and take many more pictures!

Thanks to those of you who have sent messages, called, texted, etc... showing your support and interest in what we are up to!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are getting better. I can write daily, but pictures - that takes me forever to do. I'm just now printing out pictures from the end of last summer. Better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete