Can you tell they are excited about playing outside? Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of playing outside, but when its between 67 and 75 outside, I appear to the boys like mother of the year. I like to get out in that kind of weather all of the time! So tonight we came home, made dinner, made cookies, played outside, visited our neighbor, took baths, played inside, then went to bed. Whew! That's enough for a whole week when Kevin's gone...but we had a lot of fun! You would think though that by doing all that, the boys would be worn out, right!? NOPE...they were twice as wild as ever! I put them to bed at our normal 7:30 and heard them in there cracking up and singing songs. I was on the phone with Kevin telling him how much I am looking forward to three teenage boys in the car with stinky farts...yes you think about the stinkiness of boys when a third one will be added to the mix. Right as I'm telling him this, I listened into the boys' room to hear what all of the crazy laughter was about and they were still singing songs...SONGS ABOUT FARTS! This will be my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment