
So we didn't take any pictures today, so I thought I'd post this one. Garrett is currently obsessed with babies! Points them out in stores, yells BABY when there is one on TV, and hilariously yells THREE BOYS when he hears me talking about our upcoming three boys.
Sounds great, right? Wrong!
Garrett is obsessed with OTHER babies. Don't ask him if mama has a baby in her belly or he will yell NO and tell you that HE is the baby! He occasionally lifts his shirt and says he has a baby. So during pictures the other day, we asked him to touch my belly and Garrett being his sweet, but rough self, SLAPPED his hand onto my belly then put his hand on his head as the photographer asked him to look at the baby.
It turned out to be a great picture and a perfect depiction of what I expect when the baby comes. I think he will absolutely love having a baby brother around, but will always want to be the baby too!
I don't think there is any other child quite like Garrett, and I know that all my BOYS will always be the baby in some way!
Sounds great, right? Wrong!
Garrett is obsessed with OTHER babies. Don't ask him if mama has a baby in her belly or he will yell NO and tell you that HE is the baby! He occasionally lifts his shirt and says he has a baby. So during pictures the other day, we asked him to touch my belly and Garrett being his sweet, but rough self, SLAPPED his hand onto my belly then put his hand on his head as the photographer asked him to look at the baby.
It turned out to be a great picture and a perfect depiction of what I expect when the baby comes. I think he will absolutely love having a baby brother around, but will always want to be the baby too!
I don't think there is any other child quite like Garrett, and I know that all my BOYS will always be the baby in some way!
The nice smiling pictures are great, but this one is such a keeper. Perfectly depicts Garrett. So funny!
ReplyDelete-Lindsay