Friday, March 12, 2010

Monster

I wanted to take a picture of the boys after their bath and they were being crazy, as usual. Ethan was hiding under the blankets and Garrett kept growling at the camera. This ended up being a super cute one though!

Its Friday!!! I am happy that we have made it to another weekend, but very unhappy about the "spring forward" that's happening this weekend! Tomorrow is supposed to be a pajama day for us but the boys need haircuts and Sunday has now filled up with quite a few things, so we might have to venture out. We will be heading to the home and garden show in New Bern on Sunday with our neighbor and then over to an old friend's house Sunday night for some playtime for the boys. Here's to hoping I can get it "all" done tomorrow since that's all we have!

14 school days until spring break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment