Choo Choo
I'm a day behind on this blog, but I guess that's what happens when you get a break from real life. We took the boys to a train restaurant yesterday. They loved it! It was like fast food but it was cute. You call your order in from the table and then your food arrives on a train that goes around the restaurant and drops it at your table. Wish they had places like that around us because it definitely kept Garrett occupied and behaving! We did nothing today, which was great! The boys played and snacked all day and I was lazy which I definitely needed. I didn't bring my computer with me, which might turn out to be disastrous because none of the computers here have Word on them and I need to do lesson plans. Especially since we don't get in until 10:30 Sunday night! Can't possibly spend time once getting home doing lesson plans. I might be regretting that late flight time but I had to get the most out of the weekend.
We've been hearing from daddy quite a bit lately, even if they are short calls! The boys got to talk to him tonight and it was funny to see them argue about who gets to talk first. I gave it to Garrett first so he didn't sabotage Ethan's phone call. Garrett actually talked...told daddy he loves him and a few other things! Garrett will be talking full paragraphs for sure by the time Kevin gets home!
Anyway, I will attempt to keep up with this blog and not miss another day!
No comments:
Post a Comment