Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bedtime



Oh bedtime...how I dread thee! Kevin was so thoughtful and left the greatest things on his phone...bedtime stories, a good night message, and a hello message for the boys. Garrett asks for "da-da phone" every night, but if daddy dare says "Good Night" Garrett freaks out! He runs away yelling "NO TAKE ME!" After a story, a good night to da-da, and blowing kisses to da-da, I leave Garrett crying...crying for "da-da." Tonight he was crying hard and it went on for about 10 minutes. I went back in to hug him and hold him only to hear Ethan crying too. Ethan said, "Mama, when Garrett cries for daddy, it makes me miss him too." They just broke my heart! So I told Ethan to come down and lay with Garrett. I loved them for a bit then Garrett kissed me and pointed to the door. I left and within 5 minutes, I hear them laughing and playing. I gave them a few minutes then went in to snap some pictures of the wild rumpus! Needless to say, bedtime is quite painful for us, but I was glad they got better and had a fun time with each other...crazy boys! I took a few other pictures today and had a hard time deciding what to post, but these go with my thought for the day. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment