Thursday, January 28, 2010

7:30


We have enforced a new bedtime. 7:30! This is for many reasons and is having many great outcomes! First...I'm tired! Have you wondered why I haven't updated this thing in a few days? Yeah, I am exhausted! My students are running me to the ground and I am about dead by the time I get home. We eat dinner, play, clean up, get ready for bed, and then off to bed early! Garrett used to go to bed at 8:00 and Ethan around 9:00, but with my exhaustion, the early time is necessary. You'd never believe how much easier the mornings are though! They aren't waking up any earlier, but when I go in to wake them at 6:30 when I am dressed and ready to go, they get right up! I don't have to fight with Ethan or drag the monster out of bed. Ethan hasn't told me once this week that he hates school! Its simply because they are better rested! So bonus for me...early bed time and peaceful morning! Might have to rethink that time on Friday and Saturday nights though since I don't know how much past 6:30 they will sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment